From: Puckett Neal [mailto:neal@puckettfaraj.com]=20
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 12:06 PM
To: dhsullivan@aol.com
Cc: babu_kaza@hotmail.com; kirk.sripinyo@navy.mil; Sullivan, Dwight H CIV U=
SAF AFLOA/JAJA; haytham@puckettfaraj.com; meridith.marshall@usmc.mil
Subject: Re: Show Cause Order ICO Wuterich

Buzz kill.

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210
www.twitter.com/puckettfaraj

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and i=
s intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are =
not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that an=
y use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictl=
y prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Pu=
ckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  =
You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making=
 any copy or distribution.