I got a job in LA

Haytham,

Not sure if Neal already told you, but I interviewed (over Skype, haha) with a boutique litigation firm (Margolis & Tisman) in downtown Los Angeles and got an offer, so I am moving back to La.

The timing was just right with Albert's contract with his command also, and so he is going to move back to San Diego a couple months after I move to La.

It's not ideal, obviously, because we will have to live apart again, but it's a great opportunity and I'm hoping it will pay off in the long run.

Hope we can keep in touch, and hope you're having a great vacation!

Carolynn