From: Neal Puckett <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Date: July 12, 2011 16:01:48 EDT
To: Jones LtCol David M <david.m.jones5@usmc.mil>
Cc: Gannon Maj Nicholas L <nicholas.gannon@usmc.mil>, Sullivan LtCol Sean <sean.sullivan@usmc.mil>, "<haytham@puckettfaraj.com>" <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>, Marshall Maj MeridithL <meridith.marshall@usmc.mil>
Subject: Re: R.C.M. 802 conference ICO U.S. v. Wuterich

You're welcome, Sir!
 Have a great Summer! We'll let you know when we're "back in session" as soon as we know.

Neal A. Puckett, Esq.
LtCol, USMC (Ret)
Senior Partner

On Jul 12, 2011, at 15:22, "Jones LtCol David  M" <david.m.jones5@usmc.mil> wrote:

Thanks Neal,

I appreciate being notified of the Court's latest. Interesting issues. I'll stand by for further notice on this case.

R,

LtCol Jones
David M. Jones
Military Judge