From: dhsullivan@aol.com [mailto:dhsullivan@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 11:53
To: Sripinyo, Kirk Major NAMARA, CODE 45; neal@puckettfaraj.com
Cc: dwight.sullivan@pentagon.af.mil; haytham@puckettfaraj.com; meridith.marshall@usmc.mil; babu_kaza@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Show Cause Order ICO Wuterich

Oorah -- Maj Sip, didn't you call this one?  Didn't you say that they wouldn't rule without issuing a show cause order this time?  Do you think that Keller will file significantly before their 21 July deadline in an effort to get it resolved more quickly?

Could you please scan the order and shoot it out to all of us?

Semper Fi
DHS