Announcing Our Generous Pour Summer Wine Event

Title: The Capital Grille
To view this e-mail as a webpage Click Here
Private Dining | Reservations | Gift Cards | Menus | Restaurant Locator
The Capital Grille
An image of Wine Pouring into a Glass
The Generous Pour Wine Event
A perfect summertime collection of wines
Starting July 12 $25 a person
Reserve Your Table
601 Pennsylvania Ave, NW | Washington, DC | 202 737 6200
Follow us on Facebook
Our Website | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

This e-mail is intended for recipients 21 years of age and older. If you are younger than 21, please unsubscribe to future mailings.