please advise

Hi Haytham,

On behalf of Dr. Adnan Hammad, I would like to thank you most sincerely.  He mentioned that you discussed him proceeding by sending an email to ACCESS counselor; he asked me to connect with you in regards to the questions he should ask and the language that he should use in this email. He is hoping to send this email at some point tomorrow.

Dr. Adnan said he is proud of your accomplishments and that he has confidence in you. That being said he is hoping to work with you and wants to follow your advice by writing to the counselor and I will keep you posted with the proceedings of this case.

Thank you and have a great day.

Best,

Nina-Maria Bakri, ACCESS

Administrative Associate

Conference Assistant, 6th International Conference on Health Issues in Arab Communities

nbakri@accesscommunity.org

313-216-2235