Re: CJA 21

I turned in your CJA's yesterday.  I asked financial to call me if there is a problem....

From:        Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
To:        "Carol_Hemeyer@mied.uscourts.gov" <Carol_Hemeyer@mied.uscourts.gov>
Date:        07/05/2011 04:47 PM
Subject:        Re: CJA 21

Hi Carol,
The CJA 21s all have original signatures by me as well as those of the expert. They're actually signed twice. One is not an original and the other is. I apologize for the confusion I've caused with these. Thank you for being patient with me.

Best,

Haytham Faraj

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 5, 2011, at 4:02 PM,