Re: USERRA and discharge upgrades for edit

Eric,
Just trying to make the areas look like his original proposal, but we are free to redesign the areas as we please.  The drafts I sent can be scrapped altogether.  No big deal.  I've got Service member as a client and Ethics.  Why don't you take records correction/discharge upgrades and Family Law.  We should drop USERRA, I'm thinking.  Would that be OK?  The piece on what JAGs do/don't do is simply to inform the civilian practitioner where they may have to pick up where Legal Assistance Offices leave off suggested by a guy (this guy) who never did LegAsst.  Only a suggestion.
Excellent idea on Hashimy.  Unless he's paying and/or developing business from which we can benefit, we may just need to move on to other clients.  Let's have a face to face meeting on this before we sever all ties with him.  I need to know more.

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.