From: Hur Capt Christian P
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 13:41
To: 'douglas.wacker@gmail.com'; Wacker Capt Douglas S
Cc: 'Haytham'; Hahne GySgt Brian A
Subject: US v. Wacker: ROT

Gentlemen,

The ROT for Capt Wacker can be picked up today at the Miramar lawcenter's review center.  Review Chief GySgt Brian Hahne (cc'd) is expecting Capt Wacker to come by and pick up the documents.  I'll sign the receipt that is sent to me via email.  Please call me with any issues.

Thanks.

Very Respectfully,

Capt Christian P. Hur
Executive Officer