Re: Interview Request - France 24

Dear Mr. Masse,
Thank you for contacting me regarding your request for an interview with my client.  SSgt Wuterich will not be granting any interviews prior to his trial.  If that changes, we'll be happy to let you know.  You are correct that there is no new trial date yet.
Best regards,
Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.