RCM 802 conference ICCO U.S. v. Wuterich

Your Honor,

It appears that we will be able to negotiate with the defense team regarding a date to commence the Wuterich trial.  We are still working on assessing the viability of the date they have proposed.

At this time, we do not need to have an RCM 802 conference tomorrow.

If the need should arise for an RCM 802 conference, will request that the Court order an 802.

Very respectfully,
Maj Gannon