From: Mcconnell Maj Matthew N [matthew.n.mcconnell@usmc.mil]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 4:51 PM
To: Robert Bracknell
Cc: Hoover Capt Christopher M; haytham@puckettfaraj.com
Subject: Additional Matters from Capt Rowe's Art 32

LtCol Bracknell,

Here are the remaining documents for your consideration in Capt Rowe's Art 32.  They are excerpts from LtCol Hudspeth's investigation and other e-mails related to the same.  I apologize that the email chains may not be complete and that there isn't a complete explanation of where each document and statement may have been in the investigation package, but this is the best we could do given the copy of the investigation and related matters received by the trial counsel (not sure if 8th and I sent it to them but it was scanned in a very confusing and disjointed manner).

Thanks for considering these, Sir, and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

v/r
Matt