Re: Trial dates

Probably not.  It's possible, but not likely. If they did, we would ask them to reinstate the stay upon filing the mandamus petition, arguing that Judge Jones' ruling was based on an oft-repeated clearly erroneous finding of fact that there was no break in Colby's representation when the record definitively establishes that there was.

If that didn't work, we could ask CAAF for a stay. I think at least two judges -- Effron and Ryan -- would be sympathetic.  We'd need three for a stay.

Semper Fi,
DHS