SMC Organizer
 Want to Know More About Our Networking Events?
Click Here to Join Our Mailing List!

Visit our website at www.somdconnector.com

Southern Maryland Connector's
June 2011 Networking Mixer

SMC collage 1

Southern Maryland Connector     &    Allyson & Leon Lamont
 Networking Events for Small Businesses                      Owners, WOW Cafe
       www.somdconnector.com                     www.wowcafe.com

WHAT:    $5.00 Networking Mixer Advance Online RSVP Required

WHEN:    Thursday, June 16th from 6 - 8 p.m.

WHERE:  WOW Cafe & Wingery
               3010 Waldorf Market Place, Waldorf, MD 20603-4873
         WOW1 WOW2 WOW3

Bring Lots of Business Cards & Promotional Products

Em Henry Events,  Event Planning  www.emhenryevents.com

Minority Owned & Operated.  Em Henry Events is the one stop source for ALL of your event needs; whether it's planning, rentals, event staff or entertainment!

True Color Portraits, Photography www.truecolorportraits.com

Minority Owned & Operated

 WOW Cafe &  Wingery, Restaurant   www.wowcafe.com

 WOW Cafe & Wingery is a World of Wings and so much more! Wraps, Salads, Tenders, Fajitas, Quesadillas, Ribs, Red Beans and Rice, Texas Toast Burgers and more! Minority Owned & Operated

VSR Unlimited, Healthy Coffee & Tea  www.vsrunlimited.com

Improve your health and increase your wealth through Coffees, Tea, Hot Chocolate and more. Minority Owned & Operated

Etcetera Plus, Specializing in adding that "stylish and elegant look" to your already beautiful attire. 301-499-5158 or 301-219-7312

Traci Lynn Fashion Jewelrywww.tracilynnjewelry.net

We have been helping women look and feel good since 1989 with the three foundational components of our business: fabulous fashion jewelry, FREE jewelry for our hostesses, and a life-changing business opportunity. Traci Lynn believes jewelry creates an opportunity for women and men to own their own businesses, balance    their lives, and achieve financial independence doing something they love! The opportunities are rewarding and limitless. If you desire to start your own business, earn free jewelry, or simply update your wardrobe, Traci Lynn Jewelry is for you!

This email was sent to haytham@puckettfaraj.com by info@somdconnector.com |
Em Henry Events | Full Service Event & Party Planning | Waldorf | MD | 20601