From: Keller, Brian K Mr. NAMARA, CODE 46
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 7:40
To: Troidl, Robert H CIV OJAG, CODE 51
Cc: Sripinyo, Kirk Major NAMARA, CODE 45; Haytham Faraj; Neal Puckett; Marshall Maj Meridith L; Keller, Brian K Mr. NAMARA, CODE 46; Kirby, William C Major NAMARA, CODE 46; Gannon Maj Nicholas L
Subject: Wuterich

Bob:

Today is the day Gov't must turn off witness' travel--could you kindly let me know personally if the Court rules on our motion to remove stay/expedite in Wuterich today?  I will communicate to Pendleton.

Best,

v/r BK

Brian K. Keller
Deputy Director, Appellate Government Division
Navy-Marine Corps Appellate Review Activity (NAMARA)
DSN 325-7682, -7680; Comm 202/685-7682, -7680
FAX 202/685-7687
Email: Brian.K.Keller@navy.mil

"Nullius in verba."