From: Maigen Rowe [mailto:maigen.rowe@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 0:14
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com; Mcconnell Maj Matthew N
Cc: jroweusmc@yahoo.com
Subject: Fwd: Resume and saying hi

Sirs,

Below is an email thread between me and Ariana dating from 26 Oct 2010 to 8 Dec 2010.  If you would prefer I send you each message individually as opposed to one thread, I can certainly do that.  Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional information.

Thank you both.

V/r,
Maigen Rowe