Re: Wuterich follow-up

Haytham,

I seem to have misremembered.  I think this is what I was thinking of:

"I will send the transcript of the ex parte proceeding to the Clerk of Court for NMCCA.  I have already made corrections to the record which have been captured by my identity and the date and time of the change."

So it's possible that NEITHER transcript has been filed with NMCCA yet.  So, Maj Sip, please hold off on filing the motion I suggested.  Is it possible to check with NMCCA tomorrow to see whether either transcript has been filed yet?  If neither transcript has been filed, that would seem to strengthen the case for waiting past 9 June to file our mandamus petition.  If Jones waits until 13 June to file the authenticated transcript and we have to then file our motion for access to the sealed transcript, it literally might not be possible to file our mandamus petition until next week.

Semper Fi,
DHS