Re: Need 3 Talking Points on this Story for a Blog

Ok, standing by!  How about the MEJA ability to prosecute contractors in military court.  That's at least one talking point - that it is actually already authorized.  The decisions to prosecute in military court or in federal court is dependent on such things as ????

That's about all I can think of and I didn't even come up with any of it -- Neal gave me the tidbit on MEJA.  I don't know what MEJA is, but I can look it up.

Marcy