Wuterich follow-up

Team Wuterich,

Two questions which give rise to other questions:

(1) Has Jones authenticated the non-sealed portions of the ROT of the Article 39(a) session yet?

(2)  Do Neal, Hatham, and/or Meredith have access to the sealed ROT of the ex parte hearing?

The answer to (1) affects our optimal filing date.  If Jones hasn't filed the authenticated ROT before 9 June, there's no reason for us to file our mandamus petition before then.  If Jones hasn't filed the authenticated ROT by 9 June, we'll have to make a decision about whether to go beyond 20 days from the ruling complained of to file the mandamus petition.

If the answer to (2) is no, Maj Sip, can you please file a motion with NMCCA tomorrow for access to the sealed ROT?

Oh, and a third question -- Maj Kaza, were you able to get associate duty orders but?

Semper Fi,
DHS