Letter to Freidman

Attached is the revised letter to Friedman with more details and dates are included. Let me know what you think and if you want me to add anything else.

He just called me and left me a voicemail saying that he spoke with the adjuster again and she gave him a better offer. Let me know if I should call him back. I don't want to accept any offers or take this case any further with Freidman.

Laura Wahid