From: Robert Bracknell
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 11:18 AM
To: Hoover Capt Christopher M
Cc: haytham@puckettfaraj.com; Mcconnell Maj Matthew N
Subject: RE: Re: US v. Rowe - Art 32 Witness Request

My email of May 23 asked you where the witnesses are located.  Your reply email of May 24 did not answer this question.  It's difficult for me to make a determination since I don't know for certain where the witnesses are.  I *assume* Quinn is still at MBW, and that the NCIS agent is still local as well.  Where is Captain Klay (spouse) assigned?, and what are his duties?

*IF* Quinn and SA Buckmon are local (within 50 miles of Quantico), please produce them.  I will decide on Captain Klay today when I learn where he is assigned.  If he is no longer local, I may still want to hear from him by phone.

Butch Bracknell
Lieutenant Colonel of US Marines
CMC Fellow, The Atlantic Council
o 202-778-4979