Tell us what ICLE can do for you

Answer this 2-minute survey and get a chance to win a $300 gift certificate!

Good morning,

Being a new lawyer myself, I understand how hard it is to get your bearings in today's economic climate. I'm leading an initiative here at ICLE to expand our services to new lawyers, including some free services.

Please take 2 minutes of your valuable time to answer this short survey. The more we know about what challenges you face and what practice resources you need most, the more we can help you!

If you provide your name and respond by June 14, 2011, we'll enter you in a drawing for a $300 gift certificate to be used toward any ICLE products or services. Just click on the link below to start the survey.

Thank you!

Rebekah Page-Gourley
ICLE Staff Attorney

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/U2JUWL57NNVN

OPT OUT | Learn More

If you do not wish to receive further survey invitations from this sender, click the link below.
Zoomerang will permanently remove you from this sender's survey invitation mailing list.

I do not want to receive any more Zoomerang survey invitations from this sender.