From: Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
To: Mack Waters <mackh2os@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wed, May 25, 2011 10:33:14 AM
Subject: Re: Help

Mack,
I'm in Wyoming at a course. I'm in the middle of the state with no phone and only occasional Internet connectivity. Can this wait until Friday?

On May 25, 2011, at 7:27 AM, Mack Waters <mackh2os@yahoo.com> wrote:

Haytham, my god, please look at this dialogue and tell me whether or not I'm crazy.

I am requesting Mast with the Commandant of the Marine Corps within a week to address some very rotten deeds; meanwhile, I'm deeply afraid that I have retained counsel that is incompetent.

I need some advice and soon.  One or two sentences will do.

Mack
240-319-6962
<UCI-related Emails with Greg Rinckey_25 May.doc>