FW: FY10 Promotion Withhold Notification--Request for Additional 6 mos Wavier

Brandon,

The crazy ironies of life. I can't believe it was four years ago that we were working together at Miramar. I understand you have an official position, so I don't expect any special treatment. Just hope all is well with you and your family and I can get this resolved as soon as possible.

Let me know if there is any action I have to take on this matter when you get a chance.

S/F

Doug

Douglas S. Wacker
Captain, USMC
Future Operations Officer
MWHS-3, 3D MAW
douglas.wacker@usmc.mil
Wk: 858-577-6730
DSN: 267-6730
Cell: 858-401-9392

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." ~George S. Patton