RE: The City Club's First Thursday Jazz Experience for June:

OoRah, Marine & tell your friend Lisa as I seemed to have misplaced her e-mail address. I know that she would enjoy it & she requested that I place her on my listing, but I got busy & now I canât find her e-mail address. I trust & pray that all is well with you & yours!

From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 7:07 PM
To: Sturdivant, Dan
Subject: Re: The City Club's First Thursday Jazz Experience for June:

I'll be there.

On May 26, 2011, at 4:52 PM, "Sturdivant, Dan" <Dan.Sturdivant@dhs.gov> wrote:

Good evening âJazz Aficionadosâ - Dan Sturdivant here & it looks like âtypicalâ Washington DC weather â we skipped Spring & went right to Summer!  Well, while youâre enjoying the Memorial Day Holiday & the heat; donât forget that ânextâ Thursday, June 2nd, 2011, that it will be even hotter & time, once again, for the City Clubâs First Thursday, Jazz Night Experience.  This event is sponsored by the City Club of Washington, in conjunction with the SHORTCAKE Entertainment Group.

Iâm âextremelyâ excited, because ânextâ Thursday, we have another ânewâ Artist with the SHORTCAKE Entertainment Group family!  We will be featuring; âThe Benjie Porecki Groupâ (please see the attached flyer), to the City Club of Washington, which is located at; 555 13th Street, NW (The Columbia Square Building), right next door to the Warner Theater.  If youâve yet to hear The Benjie Porecki Group â trust me, you will enjoy them, as the SHORTCAKE Entertainment Group âonlyâ associates with the very best in entertainment!  Please let your friends & business associates know about this event.

There will be ânetworking-&-minglingâ â starting at 6:00PM & going on until 7:00PM, in the (City Clubâs) Members Lounge.  Following that the âJazz Loversâ will move into the City Clubâs main dining room, for the Artist of the evening â between 7:00PM & 7:30PM.  As usual Red & White wine will be flowing & Chef Reid will serve up a Tapas Display that rocks!  The cost is; $25.00, Inclusive of Members & $30.00 for guest.  Credit cards are the acceptable method of payment & âNoâ cash please! For additional information; for directions to the City Clubâs underground parking lot ($8.00 for the entire evening), or to make your reservations, please contact Mr. Ian Lingwood at: 202/347-0818, or e-mail him at: ian.lingwood@ourclub.com.  We look forward to seeing you there.

For the best in entertainment, come play with us - The SHORTCAKE Entertainment Group.

Emmett R. Roberts

CEO & Dan F. Sturdivant, II (Partner)

SHORTCAKE Entertainment Group, LLC

Office:  301.464.7445