From: "Jim Gripp" <jgripp@legalarts.com>
Date: May 26, 2011 10:02:31 AM PDT
Cc: "Lynette Adams" <ladams@legalarts.com>
Subject: Re: Military case network

Ok, thanks. BTW, I'm scheduled to start a trial in Florida that day, for 3 weeks. I can fly back to testify if necessary.

Still no feedback from your office yet on a new contract despite repeated requests from Lynette.

Currently we're $5k in the red so we need to get moving on getting the new contract in place if we are to do any additional work.

--Jim