From: Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
To: Sullivan, Dwight H CIV USAF AFLOA/JAJA <Dwight.Sullivan@pentagon.af.mil>
Cc: DHSULLIVAN@aol.com <DHSULLIVAN@aol.com>; neal@puckettfaraj.com <neal@puckettfaraj.com>; babu_kaza@hotmail.com <babu_kaza@hotmail.com>; meridith.marshall@usmc.mil <meridith.marshall@usmc.mil>; kirk.sripinyo@navy.mil <kirk.sripinyo@navy.mil>
Sent: Wed, May 25, 2011 3:21 pm
Subject: Re: Draft 5 and Appendix

These dates are accurate. Well done on the petition.

On May 25, 2011, at 1:04 PM, "Sullivan, Dwight H CIV USAF AFLOA/JAJA"<Dwight.Sullivan@pentagon.af.mil>
wrote:

> Here's the part we want to verify. I based the dates on e-mails that told me
when things were expected to happen, so I'm not sure that that's when they
actually did happen:

> Following the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces' ruling on his writ
appeal, on 15 April 2011, Petitioner filed a Motion to Abate Proceedings Pending
Involuntary Recall of Mr. Vokey to Active Duty. The Government filed a written
opposition on 22 April 2011.

> Respondent Judge Jones held an Article 39(a) session to receive evidence and
hear argument on the motion on 25-26 April 2011. Following the hearing, on 29
April 2011, the Government submitted additional evidence, including two
affidavits of individuals Petitioner had no ability to cross-examine.