From: Sullivan, Dwight H CIV USAF AFLOA/JAJA [mailto:Dwight.Sullivan@pentagon.af.mil]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 10:25 AM
To: DHSULLIVAN@aol.com; neal@puckettfaraj.com
Cc: babu_kaza@hotmail.com; haytham@puckettfaraj.com; Marshall Maj Meridith L; kirk.sripinyo@navy.mil
Subject: Draft 5 and Appendix

Here's Draft 5, with some minor changes, and the Appendix.

We're still waiting to hear from Haytham and/or Maj Marshall about the highlighted dates.

Maj Sip, do I need to do an index and table of authorities?

I think we're close -- we should be able to wrap this up very soon after Maj Sip finishes his moot.

Semper Fi,
DHS

Dwight H. Sullivan
Senior Appellate Defense Counsel