RE: Draft 5 and Appendix

Here's the part we want to verify.  I based the dates on e-mails that told me when things were expected to happen, so I'm not sure that that's when they actually did happen:

Following the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces' ruling on his writ appeal, on 15 April 2011, Petitioner filed a Motion to Abate Proceedings Pending Involuntary Recall of Mr. Vokey to Active Duty.  The Government filed a written opposition on 22 April 2011.

Respondent Judge Jones held an Article 39(a) session to receive evidence and hear argument on the motion on 25-26 April 2011.  Following the hearing, on 29 April 2011, the Government submitted additional evidence, including two affidavits of individuals Petitioner had no ability to cross-examine.

Dwight H. Sullivan
Senior Appellate Defense Counsel
Air Force Appellate Defense Division
(AFLOA/JAJA)