Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 888-970-0005 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.

On May 24, 2011, at 11:26 PM, MattSmith@mattsmithlaw.com wrote:

Thanks for everything Neal and Haytham. Matt.

From: Shaffner, Dolly [mailto:shaffner@vsb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2011 10:21 AM
To: 'Puckett Neal'
Cc: MattSmith@mattsmithlaw.com; Haytham Faraj (haytham@puckettfaraj.com)
Subject: RE: Travel Expense Voucher and Thank you!

Hey Neal,

That is awesome, I’m so glad you made it safely to Japan.  That must be a really long flight.

Thanks for letting me know that you were able to share the chocolate, that’s very sweet of you to give it to one of your attorneys.  You must know what we like J

I am so glad you and Haytham were able to come and present.  The majority of the evaluations gave the highest ratings to you two.  Some of the comments were:
·          Neal and Haytham were particularly engaging,
·          One of the most informative and engaging CLE’s that I’ve attended.
·          informative, insightful and done really well!
·         Wanted to hear you talk more about your cases

Under future topics:  more from Mr. Puckett and Mr. Faraj

So, just because you are rotating off the board, I hope you won’t forget us……..I am sure you will still be asked to come and present at our CLE Programs.

Hope to see you next month at the beach!

Dolly

<image001.jpg>
Dolly C. Shaffner, Special Projects Admin. Asst
Virginia State Bar
707 East Main Street, Suite 1500 | Richmond, Virginia 23219-2800
(804) 775-0518 | Fax (804) 775-0501
www.vsb.org  | shaffner@vsb.org
The Virginia State Bar is a state agency that protects the public by educating and assisting lawyers to practice ethically and competently, and by disciplining those who violate the Supreme Court's Rules of Professional Conduct, all at no cost to Virginia taxpayers.