From: Haytham [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 21, 2011 8:49
To: Bonner Capt Nute A
Subject: U.S. v. Rowe

Nute,
I hope you're well.
I would like to coordinate with you to visit the Barracks and interview some of the Marines.
I would like to visit midday on June 2nd. I want to speak to: Cpl Quinn, GySgt Deboy, Capt Klay -if she's still a member of the command- and Capt Klay's RS during 2010.

Let's plan to get together for dinner if you and Keri are free that weekend.

Looking forward to catching up.