UPDATE

Hi Haytham,

Hope all is going well!

Any word about the tech investment and Charles River or your other contacts?  If you need any details/information I'll be happy to provide.

My other business partner is meeting the new CEO in San Diego next week again, and they are preparing the meeting with some other investors who have expressed interest and hope to have that done in the next few weeks or so.  I had hoped to have the new business plan last week, but he's still working on it.  So if we don't have it perfect by the end of next week I'll simply release what we have to that point if you want a copy.

The other plan is still valid, though, if you are showing that off.  Just the new one has more details and lists the new CEO.

Thanks,
Will
703-989-8889