SitRep

CAAF tells me that the website is expected to be back up tomorrow.

If the site isn't back up tomorrow, it looks like I'll be able to go over to CAAF on Wednesday and listen to a recording of the Wuterich argument then.  So I hope that in either event, we'll be able to file the petition for a stay on Wednesday.

Any indication of when we expect Judge Jones to issue his Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law?

Maj Kaza, do you think you'll have orders in hand by Wednesday?

Semper Fi,
DHS

Dwight H. Sullivan
Senior Appellate Defense Counsel