From: McKee 1stLt Vanessa M
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 14:50
To: Lee Maj Yong J; Tilney Capt Marc R; Krouse 1stLt Michael K; Mcguire 1stLt Maryann N; Serbaroli 1stLt Adrienne C; Burnett Capt Christopher M; Hoover Capt Christopher M; White Capt Bret A; Winkofsky Capt Eric P; Mcconnell Maj Matthew N
Cc: Richman LtCol Michael M
Subject: OCS Legal Officer

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

I am the new Adjutant and Legal Officer at Officer Candidates School. You can now find me in the GAL as 1stLt Mckee. If you would like to arrange interviews, request supporting documents, or require any other support from the command, please let me know. This way, we can ensure Marines are available to assist you and not currently out (leave, TAD, or training), the CO and the OICs are aware for accountability and prioritizing work, and I can be the central liaison between you and our command. This is also the Commanding Officer's request. If you have any questions or concerns, my contact info is listed below. Have a great day.

very respectfully,

1stLt Vanessa McKee
Officer Candidates School
Adjutant/Family Readiness Officer
S-1 Shop 703-784-2352
Office 703-784-2914
Cell 757-751-5148

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (FOUO) - PRIVACY SENSITIVE: This document may contain personal data covered by the Privacy Act of 1974. Please ensure this information is protected from unauthorized access and/or disclosure. This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) named above and may contain legally privileged and confidential information protected from disclosure by the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 5 USC Section 552, and/or the Privacy Act, 5 USC Section 552a. Reviewing, copying, distributing, or otherwise disseminating this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the sender.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail, and delete the original message from your computer. ANY MISUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE MAY RESULT IN BOTH CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES!