A Spring Recipe from Our Executive Chef

Title: Spring 2011 e-magazine
Dear Capital Grille Guest
If it is possible to send you a bit of the good life via the internet, that is precisely our intention. In this issue,
we welcome spring with a fresh take on equally fresh seafood. And so, from our mailbox to yours…

Spring 2011
The Capital Grille The Capital Grille The Capital Grille

Private Dining | Reservations | Gift Cards | Menus | Restaurant Locator

A Flavorful Eye-Opener

After the winter hibernation, we could all use a wake-up call. Executive Chef Jim Nuetzi attempts to rouse the culinarily curious from their metaphorical caves with delicious mahi-mahi, flavored with bold annatto seeds and jalapeño pico de gallo, and wrapped in corn tortillas. Feeling more awake already, aren't you? Pair this creative entrée with one of Master Sommelier George Miliotes' favorite Rieslings, and greet the season with a flourish.

If we’ve awakened your craving for other seafood dishes, fresh offerings prepared with artisanal ingredients await you daily at The Capital Grille.
Cilantro
Annatto-Spiced Mahi-Mahi with Corn Tortillas
Annatto-Spiced Mahi-Mahi
with Corn Tortillas
Fresh seafood becomes even more refreshing when served
in an intriguing, new way. Say, marinated in Latin spice
and wrapped in fresh corn tortillas. Hello, spring.
Learn More
A Beautiful Balance of Flavors
Fish is the perfect canvas upon which to layer unique, harmonious flavors. We suggest a pico de gallo with a touch of jalapeño balanced by a cool cilantro sour cream. So flavorful. So easy to prepare.
Learn More

Coming This Summer

What better way to celebrate the summer than with good friends, great food, and amazing wine? Master Sommelier George Miliotes is crafting a list of world-class wines for an event you won't want to miss. Watch your inbox, more details to come...

Summer wine event

Which White for Spice?

How does one choose a varietal to complement both the lightness of the season and the boldness of Latin spice? A crisp Riesling or Sauvignon Blanc will answer the call.

Learn More
Riesling
Our Website | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe
This e-mail is intended for recipients 21 years of age and older. If you are younger than 21, please unsubscribe to future mailings.
The Capital Grille, 601 Pennsylvania Ave, NW
Washington, DC 202 737 6200