Thank You LawGuru Attorney Advertisers: Spaces Are Filling Up Fast

Dear LawGuru Attorney Member,

We appreciate the positive feedback we’ve received regarding our LawGuru Attorney Advertising program!

In only a few days, we have had a number of attorneys come on board to advertise their legal practices. Spaces are limited and filling up quickly, so act now to secure your placement on LawGuru.com.

As a reminder, LawGuru Advertising allows you to inexpensively provide information about your legal practice to over 300,000 monthly unique LawGuru.com visitors. You can target visitors by area of law and state; allowing a greater opportunity to reach your potential clients. For example, you can choose Employment Law in Florida; Family Law and Estate Law in New York; or DUI Law and Traffic Law in Vermont, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts.

Your ad will appear in three places on LawGuru.com; the question confirmation page when a visitor asks a question within your selected state and practice area, above the search results when a visitor searches the Q&A database for a topic in your selected state and practice area, and on all Q&A pages within your selected state and practice area.

Signing Up is Easy as 1 – 2 – 3…

1. Create your ad online with our easy-to-use interface in a matter of minutes.
2. Your ad will appear on LawGuru.com within 24 hours.
3. Track the performance of your advertising investment with real-time statistics that show how many times your ad was viewed and clicked on.

To register now, visit www.lawguru.com/advertise.

Best,
Jessi Goldberg
Marketing Associate