RE: Sekneh Faraj File: FARA 0000316

Hello Mr. Faraj.

I am following up on the PIP claim for your client Sekneh Faraj.

We have been advised by her treating doctor that she is able to return to work.  Am following up to see if she has done so and if not the reason why.

I have also been trying to reach her employer to verify she is employed there and to find out her job duties  as of today they have not responded to me.

I just wanted to advise you of the above as to why no further wages have been paid.  Also your client has not attended the physical therapy appointment that was set up and we need to know why that is.

Thank you!

Heather DuMelle
Claim Representative II
State Auto Insurance Companies www.stateauto.com
PO Box 182822, Columbus, OH 43218-2822
Phone: 614.917.4950  Fax: 614.887.1878

For 90 years, a company you like and trust.