Military Law Update Event Confirmation

Virginia State Bar
Military Law Update Confirmation Notice
Gray Research Auditorum, Marine Corps Base Quantico

Registrant Information
Haytham Faraj
The Law Firm of Puckett and Faraj, PC
Suite 210
1800 Diagonal Road
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone: 703 706 9566

Address & Directions
Gray Research Center
Marine Corps Base Quantico
Quantico, VA
Thank you for registering for the Military Law Update to be held on Friday, May 20th. Registration will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m in the lobby of the Auditorium. The program will start at 9:00 a.m. and end at 12:20 p.m. Written materials and CLE forms will be distributed on-site. Marine Corps Base Quantico is located off of Interstate 95 in Virginia, 36 miles south of Washington, DC and 20 miles north of Fredericksburg. From I-95: take exit 150, Quantico/Triangle. Upon exiting from ramp, continue straight to the traffic light at Route 1. Cross over Route 1, continuing straight. A small replica of the flag raising at Iwo Jima will be on your right after you pass through the intersecton. Travel under the archway to the main gate. Marine sentries assist visitors arriving at the base; visitors are issued vehicle passes and given directions to their destination. Proper ID, such as a state drivers license is required to get on base. We look forward to seeing you then!

Date    Function

Qty

Price

Extended