RE: Request for an 802 conference U.S. v. Lopez

For continuance purposes, my July conflicts are trial from 6-8 and 19-21/22.

August, as I said, is wide open.

-----Original Message-----
From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 17:41
To: 'Robinson, Eugene H LtCol TRIJUDACT, Code 52'; 'Porter, Dana M Sgt TRIJUDACT, WNYD'
Cc: Hoover Capt Christopher M; Mcguire 1stLt Maryann N; White Capt Bret A
Subject: Request for an 802 conference U.S. v. Lopez

Your Honor,
I respectfully request a telephonic 802 conference to discuss the way ahead
in the U.S. v. Lopez case.  The issues we seek to discuss are:
1.  A continuance of the trial.
2.  A new 39a hearing date

I will submit a motion on Friday to continue and state the reasons.  We have
discussed the issues with Trial Counsel.  They are aware of the defense'
position but I'll let them share their position with you.

I am available Friday all day and will stand by for a time from the court.

Vr,