Washington DC

Hello Everyone,

Dr. Ned and I will be in Washington Wednesday afternoon next week.
Let's shoot for dinner at 7:00pm. You guys are more familiar with the
area, any recommendations will be appreciated. Please make it good, it
is my first trip to DC and we will only be there for two days!! :)

Rania has asked some of her friends to join us. Haythem and Ali maybe
you can do the same, invite any Lebanese professionals that you think
would be interested in joining us. If nothing else I am excited for
you all to meet.

Please reply all to confirm that you will be joining us for dinner and
also ideas for where to have dinner.

Ali do you have facebook? I want to add you to our event page?

best
Reima