Re: Update

sweet - if i'm in town i'm in ...  will let you know asap - likely monday at the latest.

and depending on your schedule/weather we can squeeze in a few miles.
----- Original Message -----
From: Haytham
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: Update

Try to make Wednesday. I'm going to be getting together with a couple other former jar heads.

On May 6, 2011, at 10:45 AM, "Will Donaldson" <will@donaldson.net> wrote:

OK I'll know by Monday if I'm headed to SDO - if I'm here then I'll swing by Wed - and if Neal is not here we can still run through the latest business plan and discuss offers.

I'll send you the latest details as soon as I get them.

Thanks Haytham,

Will