RE: (Cynowa v. CSSS) Response brief in opposition to Plaintiff's motion for leave to amend complaint

Thanks Bill.

Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: William Favre Slater III [mailto:slater@billslater.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:12 PM
To: John Murray
Cc: 'Wolford Lisa'; slater@billslater.com; 'Haytham Faraj'; 'Kevin Duff';
'John Murray'
Subject: Re: (Cynowa v. CSSS) Response brief in opposition to Plaintiff's
motion for leave to amend complaint

John, Kevin, and Haytham,

Thiam's name is Thiam Khaw.  It is pronounced, Ti'-ahm Kow.

Maria's name is Maria Milan.

If it is not clear now, Mr. Cynowa and his cronies have, in my opinion,
engaged in mobbing behavior.  These people loved Cynowa, and for no good
reason, hated me, and would say ANYTHING he asked them to in order to help
him win, while at the same time hurting me and Lisa

It should be obvious from this description what went on.
http://www.mobbing-usa.com/

Best regards,

William F. Slater, III, PMP
Chicago, IL