want to meet in the middle somewhere?
Brighton maybe?
really just name it I'll show up

>>> Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> 5/3/2011 2:10 PM >>>

Where will you be on Thursday around 5:30?

From: Marjorie Russell [mailto:russellm@cooley.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 11:13 AM
To: Haytham Faraj
Subject: RE: Trial fires for Cheryl; I need your advice

name the time and place

>>> Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> 5/3/2011 9:54 AM >>>
How about drinks on Thursday?

-----Original Message-----
From: Marjorie Russell [mailto:russellm@cooley.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:31 AM
To: haytham@puckettfaraj.com

I loved your cross of the interrogator!
I have printed it and will be sharing with my class - and of course using it
myself.
you are so good, and also so brave

I have class tomorrow morning in Lansing, and a phone conference sometime in
the afternoon.
Saturday morning I am doing a training for CDAM staff in Novi.

Otherwise, my schedule is completely flexible.
Name day, time and place, and I will be there.
I think drinks at the end of the day sounds lovely
but that would be me being selfish of a relaxed visit with you

Love

>>> Haytham Faraj <haytham@puckettfaraj.com> 05/03/11 9:19 AM >>>
Thank you for sharing this story.  I love reading stuff like this. I need to
sit with you this week if you're free, either lunch or a drink depending on
your time.  I want to put together a sentencing case for my false statement
client that keeps him out of jail.  There is a beautiful story to tell. This
is the same case that you helped me win and we worked together last year at
Cooley.