From: Porter, Dana M Sgt TRIJUDACT, WNYD [mailto:dana.m.porter@navy.mil]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 11:04
To: White Capt Bret A
Subject: RE: Lopez / Bauer

Good morning Sir!

Everything was approved for the Lopez/Bauer switch.  I spoke to SSgt Owsley about it on Friday (everything was okay'd after the docket was sent out) and the information should be reflected on the docket he updates.  I will get the paper trail to you shortly.  Sorry about the delay.

Respectfully,
SSgt Porter