RE: 3rd Computer Center Information

Thanks H.

See you Wednesday.

From: Haytham Faraj [mailto:haytham@puckettfaraj.com]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 12:41 PM
To: 'Reima Abouarabi'
Subject: RE: 3rd Computer Center Information

I’ll be at the meeting on Wednesday.

From: Reima Abouarabi [mailto:reima@libcusa.com]
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2011 11:44 AM
To: 'Ned Fawaz'; mrizk@xcelmicro.com; mkaafa@yahoo.com; samer.ibrahim@live.com; 'Shukri Kazbour'; nltb457@gmail.com; 'Haytham Faraj'; 'Hiba Yazbeck'; 'Hiba Yazbek'; maya9164@aol.com; jalil747@yahoo.com; 'Nour Hussein'; 'Ali Sleiman'; 'samah haidar'; zzahr.ba@gmail.com; 'Rania Khalil'; tiba_nabil@hotmail.com; nina.abadeh@gmail.com
Cc: 'Ali Mustafa at NLACLUB'; 'Mouhajer, Mike'; 'Ghassan Dannaoui'; 'Fawaz Baltaji'; 'Khaled Bakkour'; 'Majed Hassoun'; 'Abel-Ghani Mekkaoui'; 'Fawaz Naja'; 'Mariam Morad'; 'Nasser Halwani'; 'Walid Mourad'; 'Samer Chalak'; lebanese1965@aol.com; majedhassoun@hotmail.com; 'Shukri Kazbour'
Subject: 3rd Computer Center Information

Dear Members and Friends,

I hope this email greets you well and everyone had a good weekend. I have a few announcements that I would like to make. The first being the I have cc’d the leaders of the Northern Lebanese American Club (NLA Club) on this email. In the past two weeks I have met with their groups twice. The last meeting was this past Friday April 29th. They are a wonderful group who like the LIBC work very passionately

·  To promote social support, friendship, and networking within our community.

·  To provide assistance to our members in the area of employment and social events.

·  To bring Lebanese American families together and facilitate their integration into the American society.

We disused both the NLA Mother’s day event Sunday, May 8th, 2011 at Byblos Banquet Hall at 5:00pm-9:00pm and the LIBC 3rd Computer Center in Lebanon Thursday, May 19th, 2011.

In regards to the Computer center we discussed

How to increase awareness of the event to Northern Lebanese community members?

-NLA is invited Umo George to make an announcement at their Mother’s Day Event during their program

-Walid Mourad will give us a small ad in his paper announcing the event

- NLA is promoting the event on the front page of their site. Please visit http://02d67d4.netsolhost.com/dotnetnuke/

Can you please give me the names of prominent leaders in North Lebanon who think may sponsor the event?

-Abul Rahman Hallab Sweets in Beirut (Dr. Ned since you are their maybe you can look into this and report back when get back in 8 days. He is known to donate and is from N. Lebanon)

-Ghafari Associates, LLC Mr. Yousif B. Ghafari, PE; Kouhaila G. Hammer (Yousif is also known to donate and is from N. Lebanon)

-Dr. Samer Salka, MD- Cardiology - Board Certified   Interventional Cardiology - Board Certified  (Dr. Salka is also from North Lebanon) 15120 Michigan Avenue Suite A Dbn, MI

- Dr. Monkara in Pontiac (spell check, Ali -NLA can you help me with this please. I was not able to locate him on Google)

If anyone can think of any others please reply to this email letting me know. It will be presented during the next meeting to the committee.

I would like to invite the members of NLAClub to join us as guests next week Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 at 6:00pm at the LIBC office located at 10800 W. Warren; Suite 120 Dearborn, MI 48126 for our Computer Center meeting. Your input and advise would be greatly appreciated.

To our members, I hope that you will all attend the Mother’s Day Event this Sunday. The tickets are only $25.00 dollars and includes dinner, entertainment, prizes, clown, and candy bags for the children. It is a great event for such a reasonable price. Please tell your friends and family and do your best to attend. Call me to purchase a tickets.

Cardiology

Cardiology is the treatment of diseases of the heart and blood vessels. A cardiologist is a physician who specializes in treating heart conditions such as abnormal heart rhythms, heart attacks, coronary artery disease, congenital heart defects, and disease of the heart valves. A cardiologist can inform your doctor about new drugs or tests that may be beneficial to you.

Some heart conditions can cause permanent damage to the heart muscle, and can be fatal. Methods that cardiologists use to study heart conditions include stress tests, a monitor to record your heart rate and rhythm, a biopsy, which studies a tiny piece of heart tissue, and an echocardiogram, which uses sound waves to show a picture of how your heart works.

This information is proprietary data maintained in a copyrighted database compilation owned by the American Board of Medical Specialties. Copyright 2011 American Board of Medical Specialties. All rights reserved.

 Many thanks again to Shukri and his team!

Please confirm your attendance for Wednesday’s meeting by reply email. I look forward to seeing you.

Happy Monday!

Best regards,

Reima Abouarabi

Reima AbouArabi

Lebanese International Business Council (LIBC)- USA

Executive Director
10800 W. Warren Ave.; Suite 120
Dearborn, MI 48126

Tel: 313-908-1723