Tell us how we could serve you better

Title: United®
Planning & booking Itineraries & check-in Mileage Plus® Services & information
United 737
  United logo
  Give us feedback and you could win a $400 Travel Certificate

Dear Haytham Faraj,

You were recently in communication with United's Baggage Service team to help you with a baggage issue. We would like to know more about that most recent phone or correspondence experience. Please take a few moments to fill out our online survey. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Your feedback will be used to further improve our service to you.

After filling out our survey you will be given the opportunity to enter our Baggage Services Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $400 travel certificate good for air travel purchase on any United® or United Express® flights. Two winners will be drawn per quarter! To enter please be sure to fill out your contact information at the end of the survey.

Please use the following password to access our survey:

Password: DEL

Take the survey now

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for flying United!

Terms and Conditions

Please do not reply to this email. We cannot accept electronic replies to this email address.
To contact the sender, write to: United Airlines Customer Care, 1200 E. Algonquin Rd., Elk Grove Township, Illinois 60007 USA
© 2011 United Air Lines, Inc. All rights reserved.

Top of page