Status

Good afternoon.  I have just spoken at length with Sam Fakih, corporate counsel in the Virginia case.  He was able to address a number of my concerns.  I set forth, in summary fashion, my anticipated approach in this case (scorched earth) should I be engaged, and what it would take to make me comfortable as defense counsel in this posture.  He is going to speak with Mr. Hammoud, and Mr. Fakih and I are going to reconvene tomorrow morning.

Thank you.

Laura E. Jordan, Esq.

LJordan@TheCapitalLawFirm.com

law firm logo for signatures

Attorney/Client Privileged, Protected and Confidential Communication

The information contained in this e-mail message may contain attorney/client privileged, protected and confidential material that is solely transmitted for the purposes of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, or if this message has been inadvertently directed to your attention, you are hereby notified that you have received this message and any attached document(s) in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete and destroy all copies of the original message.

Except in instances in which we have made direct reference above to redlining or "track changes" that are expressly conveyed for review and consideration, it is the intent of the sender to remove all metadata from all attachments to this email, and any metadata that may be found therein has been produced inadvertently and should not be reviewed.

U.S. Treasury circular 230 notice. Any U.S. federal tax advice included in this communication was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for purposes of avoiding U.S. federal tax penalties.