From: Rubin LtCol Peter R
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 12:31
To: Baehr Capt James S; 'Haytham Faraj'; Goode Maj Andrea C; Workman Maj Adam J; Gordon Capt Evan R
Subject: Article 32 ICO Card

Counsel,

I reviewed my notes but could not find the following information:

What month/year did Major Card have his motorcycle accident?  I believe it was sometime in 2005.

What month/year did Jackie Phillips get medically retired from the USMC.  I believe around Oct 2008.

Any info would be most helpful. Thanks.

R/
LtCol Rubin