Saad v Dearborn Heights Depositions

Please be advised that Officer Ross is available for deposition on Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. at our office in Livonia. Captain Duffany is available for his deposition on Friday, May 6, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. at our office in Livonia. If these dates are good for you, please re-notice the depositions for the dates and times stated above. Thank you.

--
Diane M. Waldenmayer
Cummings, McClorey, Davis, & Acho, P.L.C.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail correspondence is confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender of the delivery error
immediately, and then delete it from your system.  Do not read,
use, or copy this e-mail, or disclose it to others.  This e-mail
is not intended to waive the attorney-client privilege, or any
other privilege.  Thank you.