From: Haytham <haytham@puckettfaraj.com>
To: dhsullivan@aol.com <dhsullivan@aol.com>
Cc: neal@puckettfaraj.com <neal@puckettfaraj.com>
Sent: Tue, Apr 26, 2011 8:26 am
Subject: Re: Ruling?

Government asked for 4 days to submit written additional argument. We didn't object to that because Jones wanted to consider the motion and think about this. He said he was going to begin to immediately work on his findings. Government vigorously argued that Vokey never came off the case and again focused on Colby's actions to stay in. Redmon testified and without a doubt lied about what he told Colby. He was coached and prepped. They sent him a timeline and our motion.

I don't feel like Jones will grant this motion because of the questions he asked Colby during the ex parte portion. He was very focused on collecting information to support a factual finding that Colby can assist the defense or can be called as a witness.